IICFIP is in not just in the business of fraud examination but forensic investigation in the widest sense. We train professionals to become all rounded experts in forensic investigation such that they are able to carry out fraud examination, forensic accounting, medical investigations, financial investigations, digital forensics, criminal investigations and do fraud/corruption control.
These includes but not limited to the following:
- To carry out professional training in forensic investigation and audit skills globally issuing professional membership accreditation certificates under its own seal to those qualifying, after fulfilling requirements laid down by the Institute.
- Recruit and register students and fully certified members from all countries. Any such registers shall be electronic and on the website.
- To partner with training or academic institutions or accredit training centers globally for the purpose of training, tuition delivery and exams. The Institute shall not issue academic certificates like diplomas or degrees in its own name and seal but will support university programmes on forensics so that the graduates therefrom can be eligible to join the IICFIP as professional members.
- To conduct seminars/workshops/conferences globally and issue participation certificates to all successful attendees or delegates. Most seminar level short courses shall be conducted online or by distance learning to reach a wider and diversified audience globally.
- To keep records or register of the qualified professionals as per (a) above globally.
- To administer professional discipline to all our members so registered in line with the institute’s codes of professional ethics and conduct ensuring that its members are well updated on the current and best practices in forensic investigation/audit.
- To set standards for professional forensic investigation services globally.