This category of membership is for all professionals working in investigation-related fields into its general body of membership. This includes but not limited to those working in investigative arms of Police, Private Security, Forensic Auditing, Anti-Corruption/Inspectorate, and many more.
The successful applicants shall have the following qualifications:
1. University Degree in a relevant field or
2. At least 3 years’ experience and be able to demonstrate that through testimonials and appointment letters.
- Certificate of membership;
- Discounts in registration to attend conferences and workshops organized by the Institute;
- Priority in registration for conferences and workshops organized by the Institute;
- Recommendation letters as and when required;
- Use of designation letters M.CFIP (this is just a membership title not a professional certification); and
- Use of institute name and logo on personal and business profiles.