The presenters chosen, shall be highly skilled and experienced forensic experts that shall be able to share their skills and experience with all delegates. The presenters shall mainly come from amongst the global body of members. Some non- member volunteers shall also get allowed speaking slots.
There is a Global Technical Committee under Prof. Rama Subramanian of E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The committee reviews and approves all papers.
This conference is by members for members even though non-members are also welcome.
Deadline for Normal Rates;
- USD 250 if paid by 30th April, 2020 – for members.
- USD 350 if paid by 30th April, 2020 – for NON-members.
- USD 100 if paid by 30th April, 2020 – for Students.
- USD 450 for members of the IICFIP
- USD 550 for non-members of IICFIP
- University/Colleges Students – USD 150
Deadline for late payments – 31st May, 2020
- Deadlines will not be negotiated.
- The conference capacity is limited and any time it is full we will announce closure of registration.