Certified Medical Investigation Professional (CMIP)
This course emphasis on investigation of specific crimes, the identification of source of information and procedure necessary for the proper handling of evidence. This course is also developing a working knowledge of the steps of investigation beginning with the initial security of crime scene and presentation of evidence and proper testimony in court. It also reinforce, improve investigation and forensic skills.
1. Define criminal investigation
2. Identifying the goal of criminal investigation
3. Indentify the characteristic, Qualities, attitude and General conduct of an effective investigator.
4. Differentiate between preliminary and follow-up investigations.
5. Documentation crime using field note, sketcher and photography
6. Demonstrate how to conduct a crime scene search
7. Demonstrate how to recognized collect, package and preserved evidence
8. Explain the value of physical evidence in criminal investigation
9. Differentiate between the different classifications of physical evidence
10. Explain the role of forensic science in criminal investigation.
11. Identify the characters of different types of physical evidence.
12. Summarize the legal aspect of interrogating suspect in police custody
13. Identify techniques to conduct effective interview and interrogation..
14. Indentify source of information available to investigations
15. Identify procedures for conducting photo and lineup.
16. Explain how to manage criminal information’s.
17. Identify technique to conduct surveillance.
18. Indentify the use of psychological and geographic profiling
19. Different between the different types of violent crimes
20. Identify the characteristics of violence offenders.
21. Identify procedure to investigate crime against person
22. Identify techniques to investigate Medical crime.
24. Identify strategies to conduct specialized investigation
25. Preliminary investigation
26. Obtaining and evaluating factual information
27. Case solution possibilities
28. Behavior symptom analysis
29. Preparation and starting interview
30. Use of specialize Questioning Techniques
31. True and False confession
32. Confession law
33. Preserving the crime scene physical crisis
34. Criminal patterns
35. Interview & interrogations
36. Finger prints
37. Surveillance and recording / files
39. Sexual assault, rape and Defilement
45. Bomb explosions
47. Distinguish between interview and interrogation
48. Narcotics and dangerous drugs
49. Legal procedures in court
50. Postmortem Examination Report
53. Chain of Custody and evidence preservation
54. Examination of Semen
55. Law of evidence
56. Professional ethnics for Forensic Investigators
57. Steps in Forensic Investigations
58. Examination of Vagina fluid and stains
59. The interview room dos and don’ts
60. Effective Forensic Report Writing
61. Types of death
62. Blood analysis
63. Mechanical Injuries
64. Motor accident injuries
65. Toxicology (poisons)
66. Medical malpractice and negligence
Subscribe For Newsletter