Certified Forensic Investigation Professional (CFIP)
This is the leading forensic investigation accreditation of the IICFIP. One must complete the following modules in order to become CFIP:
1. Criminology & Psychology
2. Principles and Practice of Accounting
3. Computer and digital Forensics
4. Fraud Auditing and Forensic Accounting
5. Criminal Investigations
6. Studies on Fraud and Corruption
7. Investigation Law
8. Investigative accounting or
Those with other professional certifications in accounting and law may be exempted from the relevant subjects.
The Skills Set of CFIPs.
1. Fraud Prevention and Detection
2. Forensic Investigation
3. Criminal Investigation
4. Design and Implementation of Preventive Controls
5. Digital forensics
6. Forensic Accounting
7. Assets tracing in Divorce, Bankrupcy and Money Laundering Cases
Basic Entry qualifications:
1. A bachelors degree plus
2. 3 years experience in finance, auditing, investigation, accounting, security and law enforcement, digital forensics or cyber security or
3. High school diploma with over 5 years experience in finance, auditing, investigation, accounting, security and law enforcement, digital forensics or cyber security.
Those with certifications like CPA, ACCA, CA, or equivalent professional qualification with over 8 years experience in auditing or investigation may become fully certified via the grandfathering process.
Please click here to see whether you qualify.
Subscribe For Newsletter