These are the body of the IICFIP's professionals in all countries. The majority of these will be admitted via accreditation traininng at varius tuition centres established by founder/pioneer members globally.
Summary of benefits for being an Accredited Member:
- Consulting or Investigation contracts referrals by the Institute.
- Right to use CFIP against their names among other specialized accreditations.
- Free access to the members’ only resources of IICFIP website.
- Right to join the country' membership networking group and be elected as a leader.
- Right to join the IICFIP after passing exams in the eight subjects or after rigorous prior training and
experience assessment. Practice licence renewal annually.
- Free Forensic Investigations Journal.
- Registration fee is USD 45 after passing the exams.
- Those passing through the grandfathering evaluation process, are required to pay exemption fee of USD 435 in addition to the registration fee. Please check to see whether you qualify.
Subscribe For Newsletter