These are auditing and other consulting firms that offer forensic investigation services. The firms recognized and listed here employ at least one Certified Forensic Investigation Professional (CFIP). Firms that have experience in forensic audit or investigation can also be allowed to register with the Institute. Those firms that employ more than five (5) CFIPs are listed here for free.
The benefits of corporate membership
2. Referrals of forensic investigation assignments by the Institute to the registered firm;
3. Support by the Institute in undertaking larger contracts that may otherwise be impossible to undertake due to limited expertise within the firm. The institute can put together professional with the required skills from anywhere in the world to assist the member firm;
4. Recommendations to clients;
5. Affordable forensic training;
6. Free access of investigation manuals; and
7. Marketing. As we market the Institute, we will also be marketing member firms since those who will be visiting the Institute’s website will also be accessing information about the member firms.
Subscribe For Newsletter