These are college and university students who have interest in forensic investigations. They are allowed to form students fora or associations but under the control of the National Networking Forum in the respestive country.
Students studing accounting, law, criminology, computer forensics, auditing, finance, forensic accounting, and other relevant disciplines are encouraged to join the IICFIP as student members.
These category also includes those who are taking sponsored training with the IICFIP. All students enrolled as a free student with the IICFIP for forensic skills training will also become a student member for free. Free student membership and training opens on 1st January, 2016 and closes on 31st July, 2017.
Sponsored training sessions shall be 3 months each and the training will concentrate on fraud/corription control and steps of forensic investigation.
They will be entitled to use ST.CFIP desiganation against their names until they qualify to become CFIP.
In addition to the above above, student members shall enjoy the following benefits:
The IMMEDIATE BENEFITS:
1. Free Student membership in the IICFIP until they upgrade to CFIP.
2. Skills to apply at the workplace for those who are already employed.
3. Recommendations from the Institute.
Benefits after training:
1. Upon successful completion of the training, those with minimum requirements for full membership in the Institute, will be eligible to register and become fully certified member and be awarded the CFIP designation.
2. Certificate of forensic investigation proficiency after paying the required fees.
3. Shall always exercise the right to updrade to CFIP Desigantion via Grandfathering.
Take advantage of this free training to improve your skills for securing employment or promotion.
IICFIP had several thousands of student members from 117 countries by 12th July, 2016. The student membership is increasing daily.
PROFILE OF OUR CURRENT STUDENT MEMBERS
Our current members come from diverse backgrounds as follows:
1. College and University Students
2. Accounting and auditing practice
4. Private Investigation
5. University Lecturers
6. Government Revenue Collection
7. Private Security
8. The Army
9. Digital Forensics Practice
10. Private consultancy and Training
11. Criminal Investigation
12. Anti Corruption Officers
13. Banking Officers
14. Non Profit Organization Officers
15. Sales, Marketing and research
16. Media and many more.
The above course is called MASTERCLASS since it is like a seminar that is offered via distance learning. Masterclass does not mean master's Class.
Please contact us for more information.
Registration Fee payable after completion of training is USD 85
Subscribe For Newsletter