This group is for senior executives from both government and private sectors that are interested in the forensic investigations profession but are not certified. These members join the Institute as life members who are at the level of advisors and sponsors of the Institute.
1. Use of HON.M designation against their names.
2. Mention in their CVs that they are Honorary Members of IICFIP.
3. Member Discounts for conferences and publications.
4. Right to join the IICFIP's Global Advisory Council.
5. Life membership.
6. Right to receive notice of and participate at the IICFIP National Networking Forum meetings without voting rights.
7. Receives Honorary Certificate of Membership.
One-time registration fee is USD 1,000
Subscribe For Newsletter