Regardless of whether you are a member or a non-member, IICFIP welcomes you to this global conference. Accountants, auditors, managers/directors, judicial officers, investigators, law enforcement, anti-corruption officers, customs control staff, inspectors, professors and academia interested in investigative skills don’t miss this opportunity to sharpen your investigative skills.
1. IICFIP Members – USD 300.
2. Prospective members – USD 350. Must pay together with membership registration fee of USD 430 = 780 so that they become members after the conference.
3. Non-members from Tanazania – USD 350
4. Non- Members from rest of the world - USD 650
5. Late payments – USD 850 ( Payment after 30th April, 2015).
6. University students – USD 250.
The deadline for all registrations is 31st May, 2015.
Please note: registration fees EXCLUDE travel and accommodation.